Why Inbound Video Marketing?
Engaging existing and new customers trough video is paramount in an age in which everybody is time-poor and has short attention span. It can be easily consumed in any platform – including desktop, tablets and smartphones.
According to Cisco, “by 2017, video will account for 69% of all consumer internet traffic. Video-on-demand traffic alone will have almost trebled.”
At Pixel we have in-house video marketing specialists that will help you deliver your message across, making sure quality and inbound are at the core of your video marketing strategy.
Video Strategy that brings results.
With online video quickly becoming a key content format for people to satisfy their information and entertainment needs, businesses that fail to include it in their internet marketing strategies will be left behind.
Video is easy to digest, memorable, and a great way of humanising your brand’s message
Our Video Marketing Strategy Key Features:
At Pixel Inbound, we have in-house video marketing capabilities to help you deliver your brand’s message in an engaging and concise format.
Our unique approach to video marketing goes aligned with an inbound and content marketing strategy. We work on video content that fits your sales goals and brings tangible results to your brand.
Video Marketing aligned with an strategic inbound approach can be a very powerful way to engage your audience.
- Top the funnel: How-to guides, thought leadership interviews, e-book teasers...
- Middle of the funnel: client testimonials, video case studies, product demos...
- End of the funnel: instructional videos, nurturing campaigns, FAQ videos...
- In-house video production team with extended industry experience
- Tailored video strategy that fits your sales cycle and boost conversions